Living Libations Soothsayer 30ml
Price: AUD $51.80
You and your face have been together through all kinds of weather. Living Libations Soothsayer Serum lets you savor the weather and save face, too.
The grace of Soothsayer Serum reduces harmful effects of environmental elements on the skin and divines with the skin for extra fortification and regeneration. A wise collection of botanical oils for wisdom skin, this special serum softens the appearance of scars, spots and smoothes skin texture into an elegant song.
Let’s pause for a special sandalwood moment: a natural compound found in sandalwood, harmonizes skin with sun and supports the skin from harm caused by environmental exposures. Due to these skin-saving sandalwood attributes, it is a big-time botanical blessing to bodies that have spent long, leisurely days in the sun. Soothsayer Serum is an elegant elixir for improving the appearance of scars, age or sun spots and premature aging.
Soothsayer speaks truth to your skin and forecasts a smooth, radiant future!
Directions: After a freshly cleansed face with a Best Skin Ever (may we suggest Sandalwood or Rose Best Skin Ever), and apply a drop of this lovely, lightweight serum to your palm. Using your fingertips, gently pat the serum into the areas of face and skin that need extra assistance.
Organic Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle),Rosa damascene (Rose Otto), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Thymus vulgaris linalool (Sweet Thyme), and Daucus carota (Carrot Seed).
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil - Glorious, golden jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturize the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with nutrients and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) Essential Oil – Succulent Sandalwood is the perfect antidote for sun drenched skin that is hot and dehydrated. It helps the skin retain more moisture, reduces the appearance of scars and age spots, and clears pores. Sandalwood is an ancient body and face oil beloved as a calming, soothing tonic. The honey-syrup scented essence satiates dry, sensitive skin.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) Essential Oil– Sacred frankincense is the pièce de résistance of skincare! It relaxes redness, firms the skin, minimizes melasma, and infuses the skin with copious moisture. It’s also wonderful for reducing the appearance of scars and age spots.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascene) Essential Oil – The pure distilled essence of rose hydrates and moisturizes while improving skin’s texture, scars and overall appearance. It also brings balance to skin that is either overly oily or chronically dry.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) Essential Oil – Geranium is wonderful for reducing the appearance of scars and toning skin. It stimulates sluggishness, drives intense moisture into thirsty skin, and brings balance to oily skin.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Essential Oil – Treasured turmeric is a tonic of golden-goodness for skin. Through supercritical extraction, all of turmeric’s lipophilic (oil-loving) compounds are captured from the plant’s roots. This special extraction process captures much more of the aromatic volatile oils, lipids, and pigments than a typical powdered herb.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus vulgaris linalool) Essential Oil – Sweet thyme is as strong as it is soft! It contains all the fortifying and toning power of the other types of thyme oils without causing irritation as it purifies pores. It is known to stimulate and energize the body and mind while being mild enough for use on young children and the elderly. Sweet thyme is luscious in linalool and is a treasured ingredient in our gentle skincare serums.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) Essential Oil – Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturizing power of carrot seed.