Living Libations Best Skin Ever Neroli 100ml
Price: AUD $112.70
Living libations Neroli Best Skin Ever unleashes your inner princess (or prince!) as you anoint skin and face with the dewy deliciousness of this Best Skin Ever’s grace. Shower your skin like royalty with the nourishment of neroli blossoms and her doting skin attendants. When neroli, blood orange, and mandarin combine with seabuckthorn, your skin will feel so fine! This stimulating signature scent is crafted with pure jojoba, coco-crème, and carrot seed for moisture, turmeric and seabuckthorn, neroli to smooth, blood orange to tone, mandarin petitgrain to perfect pores, and palmarosa to soothe skin oil production.
Uses: As a cleanser, moisturizer, exfoliator, and all-over body care; put one or two squirts into your palm. Using your fingertips, gently massage the face, neck, or body. Removes makeup and rehydrates skin. Beautiful for after sun rehydration. Combine with other Serums, Elixirs, and Essential Oils to create your own unique blend. It may be used to cleanse the face and body, though unbalanced or acne-prone skin will see happier results from Seabuckthorn, Rose, Frankincense, Sandalwood, or Lavish Abundance Best Skin Ever
How to Use Living Libations Best Skin Evers:
Living Libations Best Skin Evers renew the face and bedew the body and with grace. These all-in-one botanical blends cleanse, moisturize, and nourish the skin. Best Skin Evers are crafted to bring into balance all skin types.
Washing the face with pure pressed plant oils is an ancient Ayurvedic and gracious gypsy method to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. Nadine designed the Best Skin Evers to be your finest bathing and beauty aid. These oils plus water and a cloth are the simple essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, moisten and bedew.
Directions: Washing/Cleansing your Face with Best Skin Ever™
1. Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
2. Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Sandalwood, Rose, Frankincense, or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
3. Gently massage the face, neck, and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
If more moisture is needed, add another squirt or two of any of our Best Skin Evers or Libations Serums (Rose Glow, Soothsayer, Royal Rose, Sandalwood, Chocolate Karate, or Open Sky) to your fingertips and massage into the face and neck. If your skin feels extra thirsty, a Libations Crème (Sundew, Rose Glow, All Seeing, or Maverick) will satisfy.
You can also add a drop or two of any of the Serums to a dab of any of the Crèmes. They all blend beautifully together.
Organic Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Citrus aurantium (Neroli), Citrus sinensis (Blood Orange), Citrus reticulate (Mandarin Petitgrain), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), and Curcuma longa (Turmeric).
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis)Oil – Glorious, golden jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturize the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with antioxidants and all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Virgin Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) oil – This pure, pristine virgin coconut oil satiates skin, offering magnificent moisture and resilience. Coconut oil smoothes the appearance of fine lines and is a sentinel for the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Seabuckthorn supercritical extract (Hippophae rhamnoides) – Seabuckthorn sends its lipids deep into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, antioxidants, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is incredibly regenerative and complexion clearing - relaxing redness and paring puffiness. Seabuckthorn is an excellent addition to cleansers for acne. It helps to harmonize skin with the sun.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium) Essential oil– Neroli is notorious for smoothing and soothing scars, spots, stretch marks, and acne. This stimulating, purifying oil gently exfoliates and rejuvenates, to give you smooth, fresh skin. It is often used to fade wrinkles and reduce the look of spots and marks from acne
- Blood orange(Citrus sinensis) Essential oil – Blood orange essence is brilliantly firming, terrifically toning, and happily rejuvenating for skin and spirit. This uplifting oil improves the appearance of the skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- Mandarin petitgrain (Citrus reticulate)Essential oil – Merry Mandarin Petitgrain bursts with a fresh, fruity fragrance and the sweet, exciting tang of orange blossoms with whispers of plum. Steam distilled from the leaves and the young, tiny fruits mandarin tree, the resulting oil is as relaxing and soothing as Mandarin Essential Oil, yet with high levels of calming esters.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini)Essential oil – Pleasant palmarosa is distilled from a tropical, fragrant grass resulting in an aromatic oil that smells like a lemony-geranium-rose and is simply splendid for the nose! This formidable skin rejuvenator is rich in mighty monoterpenols, emollient esters, loving linalool, and generous geraniols. It is packed with beneficial botanical compounds. This potent oil tones and rejuvenates the skin. It is used to support radiant skin and to achieve a balance between oiliness and dryness.
- Carrot seed (Daucus carota) Essential oil– Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturizing power of carrot seed.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Essential oil– Treasured turmeric is a tonic of golden-goodness for skin. Through supercritical extraction, all of turmeric’s lipophilic (oil-loving) compounds are captured from the plant’s roots. This special extraction process captures much more of the aromatic volatile oils, lipids, and pigments than a typical powdered herb.