Fossil Power Diatomaceous Earth 450g
Price: AUD $13.40
Great results have been found when consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
To consume DE orally, start with half a teaspoon and work up to a dessertspoons twice a day. Mix thoroughly in eight ounces (one cup) of water.
Drink immediately and follow with another eight ounces of water. Take on an empty stomach. Continue drinking water throughout the day, because DE can cause dehydration.
Do not consume within at least hour of taking medications or vitamins. Initially, you may experience a Herxhemier reaction, which can cause abdominal discomfort and flu-like symptoms. This is a normal response to detoxing, as parasites and pathogens die, releasing their toxins into your system for elimination. The symptoms should disappear after a few days.
Remove Toxins and heavy metals
Remove internal Parasites
Reduces acidity in the body
Clears skin conditions
Helps reduce weight
Improves hair, nails, skin and cartilages - Anti-Aging
What is Diatomaceous Earth - Fossil Shell Flour (Amorphous Non-Crystalline Silicon Dioxide?
There are many uses for DE, but remarkably, now humans too can benefit from the cleansing, filtering agents of diatomaceous earth. It is apparent from the research and anecdotal evidence, that food grade diatomaceous earth provides multiple health advantages for humans and animals as well. Used as a daily treatment, diatomaceous earth may alleviate the potentially deadly risks of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity, ameliorate annoying and stressful issues stemming from intestinal bacteria and parasites, bronchia inflammation, kidney and urinary infections, irregular bowels, as well as assist with vertigo, headaches, tinnitus, insomnia, and acts as an anti- inflammatory.
Diatomaceous earth is hands down one of the best organic remedies for internal parasites. Studies show diatomaceous earth may help those suffering with diabetes and with arterial disease, joint pain and may prevent or alleviate Alzheimer's disease by preventing the absorption of aluminium.
Another of the benefits of Silica is that it may help to destroy bad fats. Diatomaceous Earth is Mother Nature's product with no harm to the environment, pets or people."
What is Diatomaceous Earth?
Diatomaceous earth is a remarkable, all-natural product made from tiny fossilized water plants or algae. DE is a naturally occurring siliceous sedimentary mineral compound from microscopic skeletal remains of unicellular algae-like plants called diatoms. These plants have been part of the earth's ecology since prehistoric times. It is believed that 30 million years ago the diatoms built up into deep, chalky deposits of diatomite. The diatoms are mined and ground up to render a powder that looks and feels like talcum powder. DE is approximately 3% magnesium, 90% silicon, 3% calcium, 3% sodium, 2% iron and many other trace minerals such as titanium, boron, manganese, copper and zirconium. Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a natural (not calcined or flux calcined) compound.
How Diatomaceous Earth Works
DE addresses a broad spectrum of harmful toxins entering the body including:
Bacteria Parasites, Fungi, Potozoa, (including Polivirus), Endotoxins, Pesticides and drug residues, E-Coli, Heavy Metals (including methyl mercury), Protein Toxins produced by some intestinal infections.
Many harmful things entering the body have a positive charge. Silica is a semi-conductive mineral which when warmed by body heat becomes negatively charged and gives off electrons. These negatively charged mineral ions and/or individual shells may attract bad microbes, free radicals, positively charged waste and many other harmful things. Acting like magnets, the negatively charged shells and/or ions attract and absorb positive things that are small enough to go through the diatoms. If you add a sugar molecule and you can trap toxins into the porous food-grade DE particle which is then excreted safely out of the body. Because of the strong charge, each shell may absorb a large number of positively charged substances, whether they be chemical or in the form of bacteria or viruses. They pass on through the stomach and intestine, taking many harmful substances out of the body.
When Diatomaceous Earth is taken into the body it can help in 3 different ways:
1) As it moves through the stomach and digestive tract, it attracts and absorbs bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses (including poliovirus), endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, heavy metals (including methyl mercury) and protein, perhaps even the proteinaceous toxins produced by some intestinal infections. These toxins are trapped and passed out of the body. In addition, any larger parasites that happen to be in the stomach of digestive tract are "cut up" and killed by the sharp edges of the DE (but DE does NOT kill the beneficial bacteria in the gut). All of these activities result in a much healthier body with less sickness. Many DE users claim to "feel better" with the use of DE. This better feeling comes from all the "junk" being removed from the body and by giving our immune system the "jump start" it needs.
2) Diatomaceous Earth is very hard. On the hardness scale where diamonds are a 9, DE is a 7. This is very important, because as those millions of mircoscopic cylinders pass through the small and large intestines, they "scrub" the walls. After only a few months of taking DE, the intestine wall is no longer coated with mucus and molds but CLEAN!! The advantages of this are:
• Regular bowel movements (This is the most talked about use of DE)
• Healthier Colon. This is especially important as we get older. A clean healthy colon keeps away polyps, cancers, and ulcers. Today, many are spending thousands of dollars to get colonics to do the same thing as DE can do. Many users report increased energy and needing less sleep. This is a result of all the food and nutrients that are taken in being better absorbed into the blood stream. With a coated colon many nutrients never get absorbed.
3) A small amount of Diatomaceous Earth gets absorbed into the blood stream as silica. One of the benefits of Silica is that it helps to destroy bad fats. On average, DE lowers cholesterol by 40-50 points. Many users have also experienced a decrease in high blood pressure.
The benefits of silica are many. In today's foods, there is actually a shortage of silica. Years ago, the silica found in our foodstuffs was adequate, but with today's hybrids and depleted soils, only about 1/3 of the silica needed is supplied in our food. DE is a simple and inexpensive way to get the silica your body needs.`
How to use DE as a heath product for health and wellness
Our best friends come in all shapes and sizes. Protect them with Diatomaceous Earth.
You can mix the Diatomaceous Earth into your pet’s food to give them the bonus of 15 trace minerals which are lacking in our soils and food today.
General guidelines are listed here.
Cats – 1 teaspoon/day
Weaned Kittens – 1/4 teaspoon/ day
Dogs – 50kg + 2 tablespoons/ day
25 - 50kg – 1 tablespoon/ day.
under 25kg – 2 teaspoons/ day
Minidogs – 1 teaspoon/ day
Use Diatomaceous Earth inside your home, greenhouse or outdoors on fruits, vegetables, flowers, grains and grass, up to and including day of harvest.
For dry application of Diatomaceous Earth use a duster and cover entire plant, apply to both top and bottom of leaf. For young plants, as little as 20 kg per acre may be adequate.
For larger plants, 50 kgs per acre is usually sufficient depending on the purpose of application.
Diatomaceous Earth will need reapplying after rain or watering. Applies best when there is dew or after a light rain. It is a long lasting, effective powder.
All livestock, Horses, Cows, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Rabbits, Chickens and others will benefit from the use of Diatomaceous Earth. It is completely safe and nontoxic.
Some of the benefits are; converts feed better, reduces odor and moisture in sheds and stalls, healthier and stronger animals
Diatomaceous Earth can be mixed right in with the animals feed.
Cows/Horses get 1/2 to one cup per day,
Sheep/Goats/Hogs get 1/4 to half cup per day,
For Chickens and other livestock you need to weight them and add 2% to 5% of that weight in Diatomaceous Earth (Fossil Shell Flour) to their food.
It is not toxic and you can eat the meat of the livestock at anytime without the worry of toxins in your food.
Your livestock will also get the benefit of over 15 trace minerals that make up Diatomaceous Earth.