Dragon Herbs Spring Dragon Longevity Tea x 20 Tea Bags
Price: AUD $12.95
Dragon Herbs has developed a special technology called Super Infusion Process (SIP)
Spring Dragon Longevity Tea is more than just a blend of 6 chopped herbs. Five premier tonic herbs have been optimally extracted together, resulting in a thick, concentrated syrup. The syrup is then infused into premium grade Gynostemma leaves. The saturated leaves are carefully dried, locking in the superior range of phytonutrients from all the tonic herbs. The result is a super-potent herbal formulation.
This proprietary process ensures that our tonic herbal tea is 5 to 10 times stronger than other herbal teas that are just blends of chopped herbs.
A Double-Direction Regulating Tea
Spring Dragon Longevity Tea is a delicious herbal tea composed of the most famous tonic herbs in the Orient, all of which are renowned for promoting a long and healthy life. The main herb is Gynostemma, a green leafy herb that is consumed throughout Asia to promote overall health. Gynostemma has a strong antifatigue effect*. In Asia, it is consumed by tens of millions of people every day, often in place of tea or coffee.
A Multifunctional “Magical Grass”
In Asia, Gynostemma is known as a “magical grass.” It has been reported to have a wide range of health-promoting benefits.
Gynostemma is considered to be*
- Invigorating (Not a stimulant)
- Calming (promotes a sense of peace– not a sedative)
- Anti-aging (exhibits antioxidant activity
- Supportive of the body's natural immune system
- A respiratory of tonic (helps support a healthy respiratory system)
- A digestive aid (Gynostemma is very soothing)
-Gynostemma has been shown in some studies to help to support normal healthy hepatic and cardiovascular function. *
The ultimate greatness of Gynostemma lies in its broad spectrum ADAPTOGENIC (stress modulating) quality.* Adaptogenic herbs help maintain the efficiency of the metabolic, neurological, immunologic, respiratory and endocrine systems. Prolonged consumption of Gynostemma may strengthen the adaptive capacity of the person at every level of their life.*
- Gynostemma Has A Double-Direction Activity In Many Areas*
- Gynostemma has the ability to bring balance to the body under a wide range of challenging circumstances.
- Japanese studies have indicated that Gynostemma has a double-direction, regulating, adaptogenic influence on the central nervous system. It is calming when one is overexcited and invigorating when one is fatigued.
- Gynostemma is widely known for its “spirit-lifting” effect on one’s mood.
- Gynostemma may help support heart health*
- Gynostemma has developed an enormous reputation in Asia as a major aid in weight management programs
- Gynostemma has been shown to have a double-direction activity with regard to weight. Gynostemma can be useful in reducing excessive body fat, when combined with a reasonable exercise program and a healthy diet that modulates caloric intake.
Gynostemma may also help athletes, bodybuilders or excessively slim people to gain weight.
- Gynostemma accelerates the body’s metabolism and helps maintain healthy blood sugar and blood fat levels already within a normal range. Maintaining healthy blood sugar and blood fat already within a normal range are critical steps in attaining healthy metabolic function, whether one wants to lose weight by reducing excessive body fat, gain weight by building lean muscle, or maintain a healthy weight by helping regulate bodily functions.
Although Gynostemma is not laxative, it may help maintain healthy bowel movements. - Gynostemma protects the stomach lining.* The main active ingredients in Gynostemma are known as saponins. The saponins in Gynostemma are called gypenosides. There are over 100 gypenosides in Gynostemma. - These gypenosides are responsible for the hepato-protective and adaptogenic qualities of this tonic herb.*
Extract of these five premier tonic herbs has been infused into premium grade Gynostemma leaves using our SIP technology.
Schizandra Fruit – Called the “quintessence of Chinese herbs,” Schizandra is a delicious, exotic tonic fruit that is traditionally used to tonify all the systems of the body, nourish and moisturize the skin, and sharpen the mind. It exhibits antioxidant activity.*
Goji Berries – Known in Asia as a premier “longevity and anti-aging herb,” this delicious tonic fruit is a true superfood, exhibiting antioxidant activity. It is famous for enhancing strength, vision, and beauty. Goji features immune system-supporting polysaccharides.*
Astragalus Root – One of the most important herbs in all of herbalism, Astragalus is highly regarded for its effects in helping to support a healthy immune system. It is also a potent energy tonic and blood tonic.*
Eleuthero Root –Also known as “Siberian Ginseng,” Eleuthero is famous for its ability to enhance physical and mental endurance, to help us handle stress more efficiently and as a gentle mood elevator. Eleuthero, like ginseng and Gynostemma, is rich in saponins. It is a superb adaptogenic herb.*
Luo Han Guo Fruit– This delicious, exotic fruit has been used fir centuries in Chinese traditional medicine as a lung tonic. It contains mogroside, a potent glucoside that helps to support a healthy immune system.*
Spring Dragon Longevity Tea contains all-natural herbs and flavors. No artificial colors or preservatives. This tea contains no caffeine and is safe for people with sugar sensitivity . Gluten-Free.*