Dr. Mercola Zinc plus Selenium 30 Capsules
Price: AUD $29.95
Zinc deficiency is a widespread concern for people around the world – nearly 1 in 3 individuals may be deficient. Because the signs of a zinc deficiency mimic those of other common disorders, it’s often overlooked.
Even if you’re getting enough zinc in your diet, certain conditions can keep you from absorbing and utilizing this vital mineral. Stress, pregnancy, eating a vegetarian diet or one that’s high in grains, legumes, seeds and nuts, and simply being over 60 puts you at a higher risk of being deficient.
Zinc plays a critical role in immune function, healthy cell growth, and a healthy inflammatory response, so you want to make sure a zinc deficiency isn’t affecting your health.*
Selenium is another mineral that may be just as important as zinc for healthy cells and overall health support. However, when it comes to supplements, not all selenium supplements are the same.
Order Dr. Mercola's bioavailable and balanced Zinc Plus Selenium today for your peace of mind for healthy cells, a healthy immune response, your cognitive health, as well as a healthy metabolism, bones, and vision.
What signs should you watch for that may suggest a zinc deficiency?
Signs of zinc deficiency:
- If food doesn't taste or smell as good as it used to, you may be deficient in zinc
- Brain fog and decreased alertness
- Frequent respiratory illnesses or other infections
- Difficulty sleeping
- Slow wound healing
- Lack of appetite
- Leaky gut and gastrointestinal complaints
- Occasional moodiness and feeling blue
- Food doesn’t taste and smell as good as it used to
- Impaired hearing
- Reduced libido
- Occasional loose stools
- Increased food and environmental allergies
- Hair loss, rashes and other skin issues