Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Pure 445g
Price: AUD $62.00
HE MODERN SUPERFOOD BASED ON ANCIENT NUTRITION
For as long as humans have been cooking food over fire, bone broth—the simmering stock of bones from fish, beef, chicken, turkey and other animals that are typically discarded—has been a daily part of life. And it's celebrated by cultures around the world.
Bone broths may be the “hottest trend in health” today, even though it is centuries old. In fact, just about every culture throughout history has used a form of bone broth.
SO, WHAT EXACTLY IS BONE BROTH PROTEIN?
Bone Broth Protein begins as a true bone broth liquid. It’s then dehydrated, making it into a concentrated source of high-quality, tasty powder. A quality Bone Broth Protein powder comes with the benefits of a homemade broth, but it’s even more versatile in so many recipes.
BONE BROTH PROTEIN FEATURES:
- Collagen type II, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and 19 amino acids
- Non GMO
- Cruelty free
- Hormone free
- Cage free
- Allergy free (gluten, dairy, tree nut, egg, soy, peanuts, crustaceans, etc.)
- 20g protein, 2g carbs, 1g sugar
- Supports a healthy gut, skin, joints, and immunity
- Featuring collagen type II, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and 19 amino acids
- Mix one scoop of in 12 onces of almond milk, coconut milk or water
- Perfect addition to a daily smoothie
- Mix into pancakes, oatmeal, or baked goods
- Use before or after working out